Uploading Project Materials.
- Navigate to the project page and select the ‘Edit Details/Finalize’ tab.
- Under the File Attachments section, click on the Choose File/Browse... button to select a document to upload (note the 10MB file size limit).
- Click on the Upload button.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 until all project materials have been uploaded.
- Click on the 'Save Details' button at the bottom of the page. Important, you must click on the 'Save Details' button to complete the upload process.
Alternatively, you may opt to mail or email your project materials to the agencies requiring coordination. Check the ‘I will mail my project documentation to the agencies requesting coordination on the PNDI receipt’ option. If choosing the ‘mail’ option, applicants should mail or email the project materials to each agency requiring further review. The agency addresses are provided in Section 6 of the receipt.